- Applicants must have, or expect to receive, a M6, Grade 12, high school certificate or A-level, or the equivalent.
- Applicants must have GPA minimum score of 2.50
Equivalency of High School Qualifications:
- Applicant shall have GCE 'A' Level results in 3 subjects, with grades A*-C
- Applicant shall have Cambridge Pre-U results in 3 subjects, scoring at least M1 or D1-D3 in each subject.
General Educational Development (GED) is also acceptable with a minimum score of 165 in each different subject, equivalent to a high school certificate in Language-Arts (English) or Arts-Math (original) program only.
International Baccalaureate (IB) Programs
- Applicants shall have a high school diploma from school in Thailand approved by Ministry of Education
- Applicants who graduated from overseas shall have an IB diploma shall have a total score of no less than 24 points from 5 subjects and 1 elective subject, and shall have passed the evaluation no Extended Essay (EE), Theory of Knowledge (TOK), and creativity, Action & Service (CAS) under the criteria of International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO);
- Applicants have IB Diploma Course Result (IBCR) of at least 5 different subjects and receive no lower than Grade 3 in each subject.
Other International programs from other countries
English Language Requirement
Applicants must submit one of the following scores:
- IELTS (Academic): Overall band 6 and above
- TOFEL (PBT/ITP minimum 500/ CBT minimum 173/ IBT minimum 61)
- TU-GET (PBT minimum 500/ CBT minimum 61)
- NEW SAT: minimum score of 450
- GSAT: minimum score of 450
Test score must be from a test taken within 2 years before date of application submission.
Reference Letter (Optional)
A Completed Statement of Purpose (350-500 Words)
Experience of overseas study or exchange programme in an English-speaking country (desirable)
Certificate of awards, academic and volunteer activities, creative works, or special talents.
Round 1 and 2 Admission (Inter Portfolio)
Applicants are not required to complete a written exam but need to submit their portfolio.
A strong portfolio should include skills gained through participation in activities such as;
- National or international social science competition award.
- Participation in, or being a part of, the creation of social development projects, activities or events.
- Overseas experience through exchange programmes.
Applicants who meet the admission requirements will be requested to attend an interview.
***Please note that Applicant can design the portfolio but please be informed that the topic
and the number of pages must follow Thammasat University’s template.
Round 3 and 4 Admission
- Applicants are required to complete a written exam. Submission of a portfolio is optional.
- Applicants who meet the admission requirements will be requested to attend an interview.