Applicants shall have one of the following qualifications:
- Successfully completed secondary school or high vocational certificate or diploma or equivalent.
- Successfully received a Bachelor Degree from Thammasat University.
- Successfully received a Bachelor Degree or equivalent from other higher education institution endorsed by Thammasat University Council.
- Applicants have been approved by Thammasat University Council.
Students must complete at least five semesters of Mathayom 4-6 or equivalent with minimum GPA 2.8 or
- Applicants with GED diploma must obtain a minimum score of 2800 in total.
- Applicants with NEW GED diploma must obtain a minimum score of 660 in total and at least 165 scores in each subject.
- Applications with GCE, GCSE and IGCSE must obtain at least grade C in five different subjects.
Applicants with the International Baccalaureate (IB) results are required to have at least “4” in five different subjects.
English Language Requirement
Applicants must submit one of the following English proficiency test results:
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 500 on pBT/ 61 on iBT/ 173 on cBT or
- IELTS: a minimum overall grade of 6.0 or
- TU-GET: a minimum score of 500 on pBT/ 61 on cBT or
- GSAT: a minimum score of 400 on Reading, Writing and Language parts
*Scores more than two years old cannot be reported or validated.
Portfolio (TCAS Round 1)
The submitted portfolio should cover the following details:
- Section 1: Profile / Skill / Other skill / Interest / Contact
- Section 2: Education
- Section 3: Statement of Purpose
- Section 4: General Certificate
- Section 5: Transcript
- Section 6: English proficiency test score
- Section 7: Activities
TCAS Round 1 (Portfolio)
- Applicants are awarded in a social science competition, nationality or internationally; or
- Applicants are the national representative of the international social science activities; or
- Applicants are the representative of the school for national social science activities; or
- Applicants are a leader of social activities in the community which must be recognized publicly.
- Interview examination will be held by the BIR committee.
- Admission decisions of the BIR Committee are final.
TCAS Round 3
- The decision are made from the following criterias:
- General knowledge in Political Science 50%.
- English Essay in Political Science 50% (Only 250 essays of highest score applicants will be marked.)
- Interview Examination.