Applicants must have graduated from high school or passed an equivalent high school standard test, or be in their final year of high school (Grade 12 in the US system or year 13 in the British system), with a minimum GPAX of 3.00, or its equivalent levels according to Chulalongkorn University's criteria.
Before applying, students with GED, IGCSEs, IB, or other international qualifications should contact Chulalongkorn University Academic Testing Center for Degree Equivalence Certificate.
American GED System
- General Educational Development (GED) Credential, obtained after 1 August 2020, with minimum total score of 660 on all 4 subjects and must have at least 145 points on each subject
- General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A Level) with grade results A*-E on at least 3 different subjects. OR
- Cambridge Pre-U Test results with grade results M1 or D1-D3 on at least 3 different subjects.
International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Applicant must received High School Diploma and/or received IB Diploma, and/or IB DP Course Results as following:
- IB Diploma with total score from 5 subject areas and 1 selective course must be at least 24 and passed Extended Essay (EE), Theory of Knowledge (TOK) and Creativity, Action & Service (CAS) in accordance with International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO)
- IB DP Course Results (IBCR) with at least 5 different subjects, not less than Grade 3
English Language Requirement
Applicants must submit one of the following English Proficiency Test Score:
- TOEFL: Total score not less than 87, with Writing not lower than 21, Listening not lower than 19, Reading not lower than 19, Speaking not lower than 10
- IELTS Overall Band not lower than 6.5, each section must score a minimum of 6.0
Standardized Test Score
Applicants must submit one of the following Standardized Test Score:
- SAT Evidence-based Reading and Writing: minimum score of 550
- Composite (with Math) : minimum score of 1200
Only shortlisted candidates will be selected for an interview. The final selection is based on our evaluation of the interview session together with above academic performances and communication proficiency.
The interview is scored according to the followings:
- Knowledge on international politics and global situation (30 points)
- Analysis and problem solving skills (25 points)
- Leadership and creative thinking (25 points)
- English language communication (20 points)