General admission requirement
Successful admission requires completion of a university-preparatory program at the senior secondary level, specifically Mathayom Suksa 6 (Certificate of Secondary Education). Official certificates are necessary, and photocopies are acceptable if certified by the school principal, head, or counselor; however, notarized copies are not permissible.
Degree-specific requirements: Applied Science (Engineering)
- Upper Secondary Math (Pre-Calculus)
- Upper Secondary Chemistry
- Upper Secondary Physics
- Academically strong candidates missing either senior-level Chemistry or senior-level Physics may be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
The following subject categories are particularly relevant for this degree. Consider taking courses in these areas in your junior year and senior year.
- Language Arts
- Mathematics and Computation
English Language Requirements
English is the language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students must demonstrate English-language competency prior to admission. There are numerous ways to meet the English Language Admission Standard.
- IELTS 6.5, with no part less than 6.0
- PTE Overall: 65
- TOEFL Overall: 90