- Graduation from high school
- Minimum of 70% in Grade 11 or Grade 12 English (or their equivalents)
- At least six academic/non-academic Grade 12 courses (recommended, but not required)
Degree-specific requirements: Science
Math (Standard XII)
Chemistry (Standard XII)
Physics (Standard XII) (Physics may be waived with grades of A in Senior Math and Senior Chemistry)
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test to get admission to this program.
English Language Requirements
- 6 / 9 Avg. Score in IELTS
- 90 / 120 Avg. Score in TOEFL
- 65 / 90 Avg. Score in PTE
- 125 / 160 Avg. Score in Duolingo
- Higher Secondary School Certificate - The certificate provided by the education board after completion of the Higher secondary education.
- Statement of marks - The marks statement provided by the education board.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of your experience and skills.