• A Candidate needed to provide Senior School Certificate or School certificate awarded after standard XII.
  • English and Maths (advanced or academic level) are required in grade 12.
  • Two Science 12grade level is required.
  • One Additional 12 grade course (advanced or academic level) is needed

English Language Requirements

If English is not your first language, and you are studying in a non-English instructional environment, you must complete either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System Academic (IELTS Academic), or the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic). However, if English is your native language or if you have studied for a minimum of three years at a secondary school with English as the primary language of instruction, you are exempt from the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic requirement. Ensure that your test scores are sent directly to Princeton University.

Required Documents

  1. Official Transcript: Ensure that your school counselor or an authorized school representative sends an official transcript.
  2. School Report (SR): Access the SR form on the Coalition Application or Common Application website and request your school counselor or a school official to complete and submit it.
  3. Counselor Recommendation: Remember that the SR and Counselor Recommendation are distinct components. Make sure to request your school counselor or academic advisor to complete both.
  4. Two Teacher Recommendations: Seek recommendations from two teachers who have instructed you in advanced courses (e.g., AP, IB Higher/Standard Level, A-Levels, etc.) across different academic subjects, such as English, language, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, or math. Find the teacher recommendation forms on the Coalition Application or Common Application website.
  5. Midyear School Report: When your midyear grades become available, request your school counselor or another school representative to complete and submit the Midyear School Report form.
Princeton University - Chemistry
Source: Princeton University - Chemistry