- Grade: AAB-ABB
- Subject: to include Biology plus at least one other STEM subject
GCSE or equivalent
- English and Maths Minimum grade C
- Point: 33
- Subject: to include HL 6 in Biology and one other STEM subject
Alternative Typical Offer
- BTEC: D* D* D
Subject: with a strong Biology profile
English Language Requirement
International applicants must submit one of the following English Proficiency Scores:
- IELTS Academic (UKVI and non-UKVI): 6.0
- Pearson PTE Home – B1: N/A - CEFR B1 only
- Swansea ELTS test (SWELT): 6.0
- GCSE English or IGCSE English (first or second language): Grade C
- International Baccalaureate English Language and/or Literature: standard level 5; higher level 4
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 56
- TOEFL (IBT): 79
- Other accepted qualifications
Your personal statement supports your application to study at university or college and is a great way to showcase your personal qualities, skills and passions. Your personal statement can be around 47 lines (there is no word limit but there is a character limit of 4,000 characters, which is roughly 1 side of A4). You will only write one statement for all of your choices, so it needs to be relevant/applicable for all.
Your referee should comment on your ability, attitude and approach to learning. They may also mention your activities and work experience, so make sure they are aware of everything you do. They will also list any predicted grades to help university staff work out whether you will cope academically on the course.
For some subject areas such as Medicine, Social Work and for Nursing/health related schemes, interviews are essential.