- A photocopy of official high school transcript OR
- ‘AS’ Level and/or ‘A’ Level as a Private Candidate
- Applicants must submit GCE ‘AS’ Level and/or GCE ‘A’ Level at least different 3 subjects, with minimum Grade of C. Applicants also have to submit an official high school transcript of grade 10 or its equivalence with at least 1 academic year.
- Applicants taking the GED must pass 145 score for each subject and submit the total score of at least 600 with the most recent educational record with supporting documents.
International Baccalaureate (IB)
- IB Diploma with at least 24 points
- IB Diploma Course Results (IBCR) with at least grade 4 for five different subjects
Standardized Test Score
Choose one option from:
- SAT Math ≥ 500
- ACT Math ≥ 18
English Language Requirement
Applicants must submit one of the following English Proficiency Test results. The minimum score requirements are specified below:
- TOEFL Internet-based: minimum score 69
- IELTS Academic: minimum score 6.0
- PTE: overall score 50
- Duolingo: overall score 50
Remark: Test score is valid for 2 years from the examination date.