- Prospective candidates must have finished their high school education or its equivalent from an accredited institution. International applicants, for whom English is not their native language, may be asked to provide evidence of their English language proficiency. To be admitted into this program, students must meet the requirements for either the IELTS or TOEFL exams.
English Language Requirements
- 7 / 9 Avg. Score in IELTS
- 100 / 120 Avg. Score in TOEFL
- 68 / 90 Avg. Score in PTE
- 120 / 160 Avg. Score in Duolingo
- 1560 / 1600 Avg. Score in SAT
- 34 / 36 Avg. Score in ACT
Required Document List
- Transcript: Submission of official college-provided grade statements or transcripts is required.
- Certificates: Submission of educational qualification certificates, such as high school or university/college certificates, is mandatory.
- Letter of Recommendation: A letter of recommendation is needed to indicate who has endorsed the student's pursuit of the degree.
- Resume/CV: An academic achievements outline, including awards, publications, relevant work experience, and volunteer involvement, must be provided.
- Test Results: Proof of English proficiency is necessary for students whose first language is not English, and they should submit their IELTS/TOEFL score results.