- 5 ordinary level passes from IGCSE
- The Certificate must include a “credit” or “distinction” standard in English
- Students who are pursuing or who have completed A-Level exams will generally be awarded advanced standing ranging between six and ten credit hours for certain advanced level examinations completed with a grade of “D” or better.
- A grade of “C” or better is required for Engineering students.
- Three to five credits may be awarded for certain A/S exams.
- Students who have completed an International Baccalaureate program should apply at the first-year level.
- Students may apply during the senior year. Students may be given advanced standing credit for examinations passed at the Higher Level only.
- No advanced standing credit is granted for Standard or Subsidiary Level Examinations.
- Predicted IB results are needed if exams have not yet been taken
English Language Requirements
Minimum scores on English language tests
- 84 on the Internet-based TOEFL
- 560 on the Paper-Pencil TOEFL
- 80 on the MELAB
- 6.5 on IELTS