UCAS application form
- Grades AAA in Mathematics, Physics and one other subject.
- Practical element of any science A Level Subject taken.
- 5 GCSES/IGCSE Subjects at Grades A*-C or 9-4
- English Language and Mathematics are required with a minimum Grade of C or 4
International Baccalaureate (IB)
- 36 points overall with 6, 6, 6 at Higher level in Mathematics, Physics and one other subject
- This program accepts: Higher Level Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches or Applications and Interpretation.
English Language Requirements
- GCSE/iGCSE English Language grade C/4, or;
- IELTS 6.0 overall with no sub-test below 5.5 , or;
- TOEFL/TOEFL iBT 80+