- A Levels: AAA - ABB.
- Required subjects: Mathematics and one of Physics (preferred), Biology, Chemistry, Computing Science/Computing, Design & Technology (excluding Food Technology) or Engineering at B. GCSEs: Physics or Science at B or 6 and English at C or 4.
- IB: 37 points with 666 at Higher Level Subjects - 32 points with 555 at Higher Level Subjects
- Required subjects: HL: Mathematics: Analysis and approaches and one of Physics (preferred), Biology, Chemistry, Computing Science or Design & Technology at 5. SL: Physics at 5 (if not at HL) and English at 5.
3 Standardised Test scores such as:
- ACT score of 27 plus two AP scores at 4+ or two SAT subject tests at 650+
- SAT score of 1290+ (650+ in Evidence based reading and Writing and 620+ in Math) plus two AP scores at 4+ or two SAT subject tests at 650+
- 3 AP scores at 4+
- 3 SAT Subject Test scores of 650+
- A combination of the AP and SAT, such as 1 AP score at 4+ and 2 SAT Subject Tests at 650+
English Language Requirement
- IGCSE English Language at C or 4
- IB Standard Level at 5
- Overall 6.5 with 5.5 in each component
TOEFL-iBT (including Special Home Edition)
- 92 or above with 20 in each section.