- 5 IGCSE/GCSE/GCE O-Levels
- 3 academic IGCSE A-Level exams
- Students who earn a grade of A, B, or C on the GCE and Hong Kong Advanced Level examinations (A-levels) will receive credit toward graduation.
- Grade report exactly as appeared on the official academic records (that includes the secondary school transcript and exam report from the International Baccalaureate Organization.)
- Students completing the IB diploma with a score of 30 or above will receive 30 quarter units (20 semester units) total toward their UC undergraduate degree.
Advanced Placement (AP)
Students who earn scores of 3 or higher on the College Board Advanced Placement tests will receive credit toward graduation.
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 80 or better (Berkeley prefers 100)
- IELTS with a minimum score of 6.5
- DuoLingo English Test (DET) with a minimum score of 115 (Fall 2021 only)