- Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of previous academic achievement (the average of their six highest senior-level credits, including required courses).
- Students must have completed at least 4.0 FCEs and achieved a minimum grade of 70%.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma Six 4U(University)/M(University/College) courses, including:
- Calculus and Vectors
- Students completed the English with a grade of 12 and 65% higher.
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL and PTE.
Successful completion of one of the following is sufficient to demonstrate English-language proficiency:
- At least one or two years of study in English at a recognized university/college.
- A one-year post-graduate certificate at a recognized college in English.
- The CGPA must meet the cut off in a minimum of 4.0 credits taken at the University of Toronto.
- The combined CGPA of all courses taken at another institution plus the University of Toronto courses must meet the minimum cut off for the year in which student is applying.