General admission requirements
- Graduation from a university-preparatory program at a senior secondary school: Mathayom Suksa 6 (Certificate of Secondary Education). Certificates must be official. Photocopies are acceptable if certified by school principal, head, or counsellor. Notarized copies are not acceptable.
Degree-specific requirements: Arts
- No specific courses required beyond those needed for general admission
The following subject categories are particularly relevant for this degree. Consider taking courses in these areas in your junior year and senior year.
- Language Arts
- Mathematics and Computation
- Second Languages
- Social Studies
- Visual and Performing Arts
English Language Requirement
English is the language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students must demonstrate English-language competency prior to admission. There are numerous ways to meet the English Language Admission Standard.
- IELTS 6.5, with no part less than 6.0
- PTE Overall: 65
- TOEFL Overall: 90