- Required grades: A*AA
- Preferred Subject: None
- Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A levels.
- Must include grade A in a Humanities or Social Science subject (excluding Modern Languages).
You will also need:
- Requirements: Mathematics grade 6/B.
- Functional Skills, and Numeracy/Literacy modules studied within an Access to HE diploma, are not accepted for this programme to meet the GCSE/IGCSE requirements.
- Required Grades: D2 D3 D3 in three Pre-U Principal subjects
- Must include grade D3 in a Principal subject in a Humanities or Social Science subject (excluding Modern Languages).
- Please note that Global Perspectives is not accepted by King's as one of the Pre-U Principal subjects.
- Points: 35 including 766 at Higher Level.
- Must include grade 6 in a Higher Level Humanities or Social Science subject (excluding Modern Languages).
- The total point score of 35 includes TOK/EE.
- GCSE/IGCSE Mathematics requirement can be met via IB Standard Level/Middle Years grade 5, if not studied/studying at Higher Level
Advanced Placement (AP)/ SAT
Where our online prospectus asks for a specific subject grade at A-level, we would require the following:
A* : Achieve 5 in the required AP subject test or 720 in the required SAT Subject Test
A : Achieve 5 in the required AP subject test or 700 in the required SAT Subject Test
B : Achieve 4 in the required AP subject test or 650 in the required SAT Subject Test
- For programmes with a Mathematics subject requirement, applicants will need to complete AP Calculus BC or SAT Subject Test Maths Level 2.
- If an applicant is taking more than one AP/SAT Subject Test in the same subject, we are only able to count it as one subject.
- AP Capstone Research and Seminar is not able to be accepted.
English Language Requirement
Applicants must submit one of the following English Proficiency Test Scores:
- CAE / Cambridge C1 Advanced: 185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill
- CPE / Cambridge C2 Proficiency: 185 overall with a minimum of 176 in each skill
- IELTS (Academic): 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill
- IELTS Indicator: 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill
- PTE (Academic): 69 overall with a minimum of 62 in each communicative skill
- TOEFL iBT: 100 overall with a minimum of 25 in writing and 23 in each of the other skills
- IB Diploma English A (English Language/Literature/Language & Literature): Higher Level 4, Standard Level 5
- IB Diploma English B (English Language):Higher Level 5, Standard Level 7
- IGCSE English First Language CIE/CAIE (Specification 0522): Grade B
- IGCSE English Second Language CIE/CAIE(Specification 0511): Grade A
- IGCSE English Second Language Pearson/Edexcel (Specification 4ES1): Grade 7
- Other accepted qualifications
We look for applicants with an enthusiasm for scholastic activities in general such as reading, debating, theological interests etc. Participation will be valued but achievement in these areas of interest will also be recognised. We are looking for enthusiasm for the discipline in general but, in particular, we wish to recruit applicants who are attracted to the interdisciplinary nature of the King’s Business Management programme.
Letter of Recommendation
If possible, they should be someone who knows you academically and can talk about your work ethic, interaction with other students and your suitability for higher education or a future career.
- In a current or recent school or college, ask your tutor, teacher, principal or head teacher.