Applicants must have completed high school studies, or the equivalent, at an accredited institution. Applicants who have not yet fulfilled all requirements for a high school diploma must do so before entering the program
British education system
- Applicants shall have GCE ‘A’ Level results in 3 subjects, with grades A*-C; or
- Applicants shall have Cambridge Pre-U results in 3 subjects, scoring at least M1 or D1-D3 in each subject.
- Applicants taking the GED tests after May 2560 BE shall have GED results in 4 subjects, scoring at least 165 in each subject.
- This qualification is equivalent to high school diploma in Language Arts or Art-Maths (as previously called) programs only
International Baccalaureate (IB) Programs
- Applicants shall have a high school diploma from a school in Thailand approved by the Ministry of Education; or
- Applicants who graduated from overseas shall have an IB diploma: that is; having a total score of no less than 24 points from 5 subjects and 1 elective subject, and shall have passed the evaluation on Extended Essay (EE), Theory of Knowledge (TOK), and Creativity, Action & Service (CAS) under the criteria of International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO); or
- Applicants have IB Diploma Course Results (IBCR) of at least 5 different subjects and receive no lower than Grade 3 in each subject.
English Language Requirement
Applicants must submit one of the following English Proficiency Test Scores (Weighted Score 40%):
- SAT (EBRW): minimum score 450
- GSAT (EBRW): minimum score 450
- TOEFL (IBT): minimum score 80
- IELTS: minimum score 6.5
- TU-GET (PBT): minimum score 550
- TU-GET (CBT): minimum score 80
Mathematics Proficiency Test Score
Applicants must submit one of the following Mathematics Proficiency Test Scores (Weighted Score 60%):
- SAT (Math): minimum score 650
- SAT Subject Test (Mathematics Level 2): minimum score 650
- GSAT (Math): minimum score 650