- An applicant must currently be studying or have satisfactorily completed Year 12 of secondary education or its equivalent that complies with the curriculum of the Ministry of Education (Thailand) or its equivalent from other Countries (grade 12 or equivalent) with the cumulative GPA of not less than 2.50.
- An overseas applicant must satisfactorily have completed Year 12 of secondary education or its equivalent that complies with the curriculum of the Ministry of Education (Thailand) and obtains the certificate, the official transcript of General Education Development (GED).
Math & Critical Reading Test Score
An applicant must submit one of the following test results for evaluation:
- GSAT/SAT: Math 450, Critical Reading 350
- CU-AAT: Math 450
- IB: Math 5
- GCE ‘A’ Level: 3 subjects: A*-C
- Cambridge Pre-U: 3 subjects M1 or D1-D3 in each subject
- IGCSE/GCSE: 6.0
- GED: 4 subjects (165 points/subject)
English Proficiency Requirement
An applicant must have one of the following English proficiency results:
- TOEFL Paper-Based 500
- TOEFL Computer- Based 97
- TOEFL Internet-Based 61
- TOEFL ITP 500
- TU-GET 500
- IETLS Academic 6.0
A portfolio is required to be submitted during the interview stage.