- 3 subjects + additional qualifications | AAB + B in Core Maths
- There are no specific A-level subject requirements for our architecture undergraduate programmes. You should refer to the University's guidance on acceptable combinations of subject A-levels.
- We generally advise that you select a broad range of subjects rather than a narrow selection and that you avoid studying two or three very similar subjects.
- Point: 36
English Language Requirement
You must demonstrate that your English is good enough for you to successfully complete your course. For this course we require one of the following scores:
- IGCSE English Language at grade 4/C;
- A Level or AS Level English Language at Grade C
- A Level or AS Level English Language and Literature at Grade B
- IB SL/HL English Language A Grade 4
- IB SL/HL English Language B Grade 5
- IB SL/HL English Language and Literature Combined Grade 5
- IB SL/HL English Language and Literature Grade 5
IELTS grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component
The Art and Design Portfolio
All applicants are expected to show evidence of artistic ability and, after your UCAS application has been processed, selected applicants will be invited to electronically submit a short portfolio of art and design work.
Your personal statement should be individual to you and it should reflect your enthusiasm and interest in architecture. Think about why you wish to study the subject at degree level, indicate what qualities you feel you will bring to the course and to the university, describe any achievements, skills or experience that you think are important for us to know about and explain what you will do with the knowledge that you gain.