- Grade: AAB (No specific subject requirements but a mix of Science, Art and Humanities subjects are preferred)
- We normally expect applicants to have a minimum of grade 4/C in GCSE English Language and, for most courses, GCSE grade 4/C in Mathematics.
- Point: 35 (6,6,5 HL) with 4 at SL Maths
- Applicants are required to have the full International Baccalaureate Diploma with at least three subjects studied at Higher Level. As well as an overall points score, specific subjects and points will be required at Higher Level.
- Applicants taking IB Certificates at Higher Level outside of the full diploma may be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on overall profile, breadth and depth of study.
English Language Requirement
All applicants are required to demonstrate that they have an appropriate level of English language. Applicants must submit one of the following test scores:
- IGCSE English Language grade 4/C
- IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each individual element
- PTE Academic: 62 overall with no less than 55 in all sub tests
- TOEFL iBT: Overall score of 92, with not less than 22 in each test
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE): C/200
- SAT: Evidence-Based Reading/Writing 610
- ACT: 27 Composite Score, with minimum 26 in English and Reading
- IB – English A 5
- IB – English B Standard level 6
- IB – English B Higher Level 5
Pieces can be from your GCSE, A-level or equivalent courses and most importantly we would like to see personal work that reflects your interests and self-motivation to be creative. We do not expect to see architecture you designed, but a selection of your best work that demonstrates your creative passions and ambitions. Ask yourself, whether your portfolio itself is a piece of artistic work you are proud of.