High school certificate or equivalence
- In order to be eligible for matriculating at Chulalongkorn University, students must have successfully completed upper secondary or high school education, passed the high school equivalency test (GED, IGCSE), or is currently in high school (Matthayom 6, Grade 11-12 in the US System or Year 11-13 in the British/IB System)
- Students who have graduated from Ministry of Education accredited international schools in Thailand may use their school transcripts or diploma.
- Otherwise, applicants need to obtain an equivalent certificate from the Ministry of Education.
English Language Requirement
Applicants must submit one of the following English proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL with a score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (internet-based)
- IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0
- CU-TEP with a minimum score of 80
- SAT (Evidence-based reading & writing) 450
- SAT 1 (Critical Writing) with a minimum score of 400
- CU-AAT (Verbal) with a minimum score of 400
Mathematics Proficiency Test Scores
Applicants must submit one of the following mathematics proficiency test scores:
- CU-AAT (Math Section) with a minimum score of 550
- Sat Math with a minimum score of 570
Test of Aptitude in Design
Applicants must submit one of the following aptitude in design test scores:
- CU-TAD with a minimum score of 50%
- INDA-TAD with a minimum score of 50%
Personal works of art, craft, and design, i.e.,you can also include sketches, ink/pencil drawings, craftwork, ceramics, “art” photographs, collage, charcoal work, graphics, computer graphics, paperwork (origami, paper/bookmaking), illustrations, cardboard sculptures, clothing design/production, game design, or computer applications placed in an A4 sized folder or binding with a thickness not more than one inch
Verbal Interview and Writing Test
An Interview and writing test will be arranged by INDA after the review of your profile and records.