- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), or General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE), or General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O Level), with grade results A*-C on 5 different subjects + transcript.
- And General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A Level) with grade results A*-E on at least 3 different subjects + transcript
- General Educational Development (GED) with minimum total score 660 on all 4 subjects
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, or
- IB Diploma Course Results (IBCR) with not less than grade 3 on at least 5 different subjects
English Language Requirement
All applicants must submit an original certificate of one of the following English test scores:
- TOEFL (Paper-Based) with a minimum of 550
- TOEFL (Internet-Based) with a minimum of 79
- IELTS with a minimum of 6.0
- SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing) with a minimum of 450
- CU-AAT (Verbal Section) with a minimum of 400
- CU-TEP with a minimum of 80.
Math Proficiency Test Scores
All applicant must submit an original certificate of one of the following math test scores:
- CU-AAT (Math Section) with a minimum 450
- SAT (Math) with a minimum of 490
- A-Level (Math) with a minimum B
- Australian Tertiary Entrance Examination (Math) with a minimum B
- IB (Math) with a minimum of 5 (IB grading system)
- NCEA (Mathematics or numeracy) at level 2 or higher with at least total 4 credits and with a minimum of ‘Achieved’.
All applicants must submit a portfolio, consisting of images of your own creative, design, and/or art works, submitted in the format outlined below
- Portfolio must be submitted on a USB flash drive. On the case of USB flash drive, the applicant’s first name and surname must be written or typed clearly in Roman characters.
This USB flash drive must contain the following items.
- A PDF file which contains exactly 12 pages of works (1 work per 1 page). The PDF file must be named as the applicant’s first name and surname in English. The size of the file must not be over 25 MB
- A folder contains 12 JPEG files of the applicant's works (1 page per 1 file). The folder must be named as the applicant’s first name and surname in English.
- The size of every page on the PDF file is 1920 width x 1080 height pixels.
- 3At the bottom-right of each page, include the applicant’s first name and surname (in Roman characters).
This section is your ‘opportunity’ to communicate with Commde why you are a suitable candidate for our International Bachelor Degree in Communication Design and why you should be selected for an interview. Your personal statement, which should be written as an essay.
Letter of Reference
References should be written by someone who knows you academically, preferably your head teacher, principal, appropriate teacher, or academic advisor. If you cannot obtain an academic reference, you should ask a responsible person who knows you to provide your reference.