- Grade: AAA-AAB
- Extended/International Project Qualification: Applicants with grade A in the EPQ/IPQ will typically receive an offer one grade lower than the standard A level offer. Please note that any subject specific requirements must still be met.
International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Point 36-34 overall
- includes 6 in one HL subject or 666 in 3 HL subjects.
English Language Requirement
Applicants must submit one of the following English proficiency tests:
- IGCSE: Grade C or grade 4 in GCSE English Language
- IELTS (academic): at least 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each subskill.
- TOEFL iBT: at least 90 overall with minimum scores of 17 for writing, 17 for listening, 18 for reading and 20 for speaking.
- PTE Academic: at least 62 overall with a minimum of 51 in all communicative skills.
- Trinity ISE II: at least two Distinctions and two Merits.
- Trinity ISE III: at least a Pass in all components.
It may include architectural drawings, other types of drawing, painting, sculpture, photography, graphics, product design or any other work in visual design. You can include as many images as you like, but please make sure they are clear and do justice to your work.